As a supplier to the Aerospace Industry, Weldaloy understands the importance that you receive defect-free parts for your all your orders. We have implemented the following quality control processes to insure that you get defect-free parts:
- Weldaloy has brought all essential production and delivery processes under one roof. Weldaloy's Vertical Integration System results in greater efficiency and lower costs - which translates into providing your company with defect-free parts, delivered on-time and as promised.
- In addition to Vertical Integration, the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) allows us to precisely replicate the manufacturing of each part.
- Weldaloy utilizes a rigorous 15-Point Order Review process that is applied to all parts produced.
The result? Weldaloy delivers defect-free product 99.9% of the time.
What We Make
- Rocket Nozzles
- Heat Transfer Assemblies
Weldaloy can make a variety of aluminum forgings and copper forgings for the aerospace industry using the following alloys:
Aluminum Alloys Stocked
- A91100 - Wrought Aluminum Alloy, Non-Heat Treatable
- A92014 - Wrought Aluminum Alloy, Heat Treatable
- A92219 - Wrought Aluminum Alloy, Heat Treatable
- A96061 - Wrought Aluminum Alloy, Heat Treatable
- A97050 - Wrought Aluminum Alloy, Heat Treatable
- A97075 - Wrought Aluminum Alloy, Heat Treatable
- A97175 - Wrought Aluminum Alloy, Heat Treatable
Copper Alloys Stocked
- C10100 - Oxygen Free Electronic Copper (OFE)
- C18000 - Chromium Nickel Silicon Copper
- C18150 - Chromium Zirconium Copper
- C18200 - Chromium Copper
- C46400 - Naval Brass
- C70600 - Copper Nickel
- …And Other Aluminum and Copper Alloys Commonly Used by the Aerospace Industry. Follow this link to a complete list of materials that we stock.
Download our brochure on Aerospace [pdf]